Apache port

Olli Hauer ohauer at FreeBSD.org
Sat Sep 8 15:31:47 UTC 2012

On 2012-09-08 16:22, Jos Chrispijn wrote:
> Just updating Apache22 (apache-2.2.22_6) and get this error:
>
> Port marked as IGNORE: www/apache22:
>      AUTHN_DBD and DBD requires APR-util to have DBD support build in.
>      Please rebuild APR at last with one DBD backend
>
> The issue is that I did config APR with DBD support.
>
> Currently have installed:
> apr-1.4.6.1.4.1_1   Apache Portability Library
>
> My /var/db/ports/apr/options file contains:
>
> # Options for apr-1.4.6.1.4.1_1
> _OPTIONS_READ=apr-1.4.6.1.4.1_1
> _FILE_COMPLETE_OPTIONS_LIST= THREADS IPV6 DEVRANDOM BDB GDBM LDAP MYSQL NDBM PGSQL SQLITE
> OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=THREADS
> OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=IPV6
> OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=DEVRANDOM
> OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=BDB
> OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=GDBM
> OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=LDAP
> OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=MYSQL
> OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=NDBM
> OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=PGSQL
> OPTIONS_FILE_UNSET+=SQLITE
>
> Can someone tell me how what I do wrong here?

Hi Jos,

it's easy, even quickly overseen DBD != BDB

AUTHN_DBD and DBD are SQL modules and this apache options are only valid if APR
was build with MYSQL, PGSQL or SQLITE support.

In the past we ask the user to specify if APR was build with SQL support,
now the port checks the existence of lib/apr-util-1/apr_dbd_(mysql|pgsql|sqlite).so
to see if APR was really build with SQL support.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_dbd.html
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_authn_dbd.html

--
Regards,