New experimental gimp 2.8.2 port

Matthieu Volat mazhe at alkumuna.eu
Thu Sep 6 18:08:13 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I've been continuing to maintain my gimp 2.8 experimental ports, more rigorously checking pkg-plist files and updating to 2.8.2 (well, just incrementing the version number in the Makefile).

For those who are interested, until gimp 2.8 is properly imported in the port tree, I've put everything on a github repo:
https://github.com/mazhe/gimp28_ports

Along a script to update the dependancies and gimp itself. Still missing are the help ports, and a script to revert to the standard versions, I'll check that ASAP.

Have a nice day,

--
Matthieu Volat <mazhe at alkumuna.eu>