[CFT] net/gatekeeper: fixed DoS, CVE-2012-3534

Eygene Ryabinkin rea at freebsd.org
Sun Sep 2 04:30:31 UTC 2012

I had backported denial-of-service fixes from version 3.1,
  http://codelabs.ru/fbsd/ports/gatekeeper/gnugk-fix-cve-2012-3534.diff
but I don't use GNU gatekeeper in production.

Patched version contains new configuration knob, MaxStatusClients,
that is 20 by-default and is used to limit the number of simultaneous
connections.  I am interested in
 - testing that the patched version works and has no regressions;
 - MaxStatusClients really works.

Thanks in advance.
--
Eygene Ryabinkin                                        ,,,^..^,,,
[ Life's unfair - but root password helps!           | codelabs.ru ]