lbreoffice 3.5.7

Robert Backhaus robbak at robbak.com
Sat Oct 27 11:57:20 UTC 2012

On 27 October 2012 21:40, ajtiM <lumiwa at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 27 October 2012 05:32:29 Robert Backhaus wrote:
>> On 27 October 2012 20:25, ajtiM <lumiwa at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi!
>> >
>> > On my FreeBSD 9.1 RC-2, clang version 3.1 (branches/release_31 156863)
>> > 20120523, I have a problem to build LibreOffice 3.5.7.2:
>> >
>> > Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry!
>> > ERROR: error 65280 occured while making
>> > /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-core-3.5.7.2/canvas.prj
>> >
>> > Thank you.
>>

> Here is builderror.log.

clang++: error: unable to execute command: Segmentation fault: 11 (core dumped)

that while compiling spritecanvas.cxx Segfaults are often bad
hardware, but can be many other things. Are you sure libreoffice
builds with clang?

> I saw also one post on freebsd forum:
> http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?t=35369

Different problem. The only similarity is that he did not post the
actual error first either. At least you managed to get it to us on the
second attempt!
Hopefully someone else may help. I don't recognize it, and a search didn't help.