Taking over maintainership of devel/py-ice, next steps

Ruslan Mahmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Fri Oct 26 19:43:54 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,

Michael Gmelin wrote on 26.10.2012 23:30:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry to bother the list about this again, but I would really like to
> finish upgrading the port - since the maintainer is really short in
> time this got kind of stuck in the middle. He's fine with passing on
> maintainership and also with the patch - if the PR is too messy for a
> committer (there were a couple of - unresolved - encoding issues) I
> would suggest to close it, pass maintainership to me and I will open a
> new PR to get the updates in.
>
> Thanks,
> Michael

I already taken this pr at 17 October and request you to send the patch
to me directly, because I wasn't able to make it usable:

"""
I will take it. Hi Michael. Would you please put your patch somewhere
and post the link there. I always got 'not in gzip format' using your
latest submission. Thank you
"""

--
Regards,