Snag in upgrading p5-XML-SAX and p5-XML-SAX-Base

Matthew Seaman matthew at FreeBSD.org
Mon Oct 22 05:54:39 UTC 2012

On 22/10/2012 06:47, Thomas Mueller wrote:
> I looked in "man sysexits" and in the referenced file,
> /usr/include/sysexits.h : showed error codes 64 to 78.
>
> Where do I find documentation for other error codes?

If it's not described in the program's man page, then I'm afraid you'll
probably have to resort to reading the source code.

Usually though the only real significance is between the program
returning 0 "everything is OK" and non-zero "something wrong", and there
will be some other mechanism to tell you about what went wrong. Some
programs have been known to use a count of the number of errors
encountered as the exit code.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--