zsh/pkg - solaris completions used for pkgNG

Hajimu UMEMOTO ume at mahoroba.org
Thu Oct 18 17:36:48 UTC 2012

Hi,

matthew> On 18/10/2012 17:49, Hajimu UMEMOTO wrote:
> I was getting annoyed by this issue, too.  So, I'm writing a
> completion for pkgNG.  I've attached it for your interest.  It is far
> from complete, though.  Further work is welcome. :-)

matthew> Are you aware of this?:

matthew> https://github.com/pkgng/pkgng/blob/master/scripts/zsh/_pkg

matthew> If your completion has any improvements over what's in there, please do
matthew> send us a patch or a pull request.

No, I'm not aware of it.  Thank you for letting me know it.

Sincerely,

--
Hajimu UMEMOTO
ume at mahoroba.org  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org