revving a dead port

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 05:45:53 UTC 2012

My company is the original author devel/thistest and we have removed
the need for the web based download (thus making it buildable)... the
original maintainer (not us) is long gone and we want to re-release
the code under a license that allows complete distribution freedom...
I personally am also the maintainer of devel/aegis and devel/tailor
but for trivial modifications when taking the port over I have never
really worked with the port system and need advice on how to make a
port from scratch