The xpdf binary is MIA with xpdf-3.03_2

Bob Willcox bob at immure.com
Sat Oct 13 20:24:55 UTC 2012

When building the xpdf port the xpdf executable is no longer being built or
installed into /usr/lib/libexec/xpdf. I suspect that this happened as the
result of a change that was made on 10/12/2012 with version xpdf-3.03_2. My
other systems that I've not updated the ports tree on lately have the
xpdf-3.03_1 version and there the executable is being built and istalled.

Is anyone else seeing this (I have it failing on two of my recently ports tree
updated systems here)?

Bob

--
Bob Willcox                   Why bother building anymore nuclear
bob at immure.com                warheads until we use the ones we have?