New OPTIONS structure - deselect all

Paul Schmehl pschmehl_lists at tx.rr.com
Sat Oct 6 03:52:14 UTC 2012

I'm working on updating the barnyard2 port, and I'm changing the port to
use the new OPTIONS structure.  It seems no matter what I do, the first
port OPTION is automatically selected.

I've tried OPTIONS_DEFAULT=, OPTIONS_DEFAULT= none, and not using
OPTIONS_DEFAULT at all.  I do not want the first OPTION selected.  I want
them all deselected so the person installing can choose the appropriate
ones for their situation.

What's the secret sauce for this?  I've looked through bsd.options.mk, but
I can't see it.

Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst