[CHANGE PROPOSAL] Moving WWW from pkg-descr to Makefile

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at freebsd.org
Fri Oct 5 16:37:52 UTC 2012

On Fri, Oct 05, 2012 at 09:08:52AM -0700, Jos Backus wrote:
> How about storing this metada in a YAML-encoded file? The Ruby people use
> YAML for lots of things. libyaml is MIT licensed.
>
> Jos
pkgng uses libyaml for its manifest :)

converting to yaml will be a more complicated work and will need some more
study, and the impact will be way more important.

I'm not against but I have to much on my side to start with this :)

please keep for now this thread on the WWW move. (if you want to speak about
this, please start a new one :))

regards,
Bapt