flashplugin 11.2r202.238

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Thu Oct 4 19:17:01 UTC 2012

On Thu, 4 Oct 2012 19:30:02 +0100
Jamie Paul Griffin articulated:

> Yes, it is a bit of a PITA isn't it. I wish flashplayer could be
> replaced be something better that works on UNIX and all platforms for
> that matter. Maybe HTML 5 will enable people to do without this crap.

This isn't a matter of replacing it, it is a matter of making it work.
It works fine on Windows and Ubuntu and from what I have been told,
most other flavors of Linux. Therefore it doesn't take a frigging
Einstein to deduce where the problem lies. Of course, it is always
easier to blame the other guy.

--
Jerry ♔