How can I know popularity of ports?

meta meta at vmeta.jp
Mon Oct 1 05:28:23 UTC 2012

I tried, here we can see ports popularity (ex. www category).
http://www.bsdstats.org/ports.php?category=90
But these informations are too old. net-im/rubygem-earthquake (created by
me, on June 1st) is not listed. Anyway, bsdstats is not bad to know
which port that I maintain is more popular. And it helps me to decide
which port to spare more time for.

Thank you for your information.

--
`whois vmeta.jp | nkf -w`