Evasive action may be needed: graphics/xfig-devel port deleted

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Wed Nov 28 14:17:56 UTC 2012

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 03:09:05PM +0100, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> > the whine that portmaster issued was clear and understandable.  That it
> > casued the entire process to terminate is annoying.
> >

> Normally portmaster just understand MOVED correctly, if I had correctly set the
> graphics/xfig in it, it would have been straight forward for you.

Oh...!  OK; *now* I see the reason for Eitan's suggestion.  :-}
(Sorry for misunderstanding earlier.)

> Sorry the first entry was wrong, should be fixed now

Thanks!  (I have a couple more machines that will be updated on the
weekend that this could affect.)

And I do understand that regardless of what tools & toys we use,
software development is a human endeavor, and as such, things we would
rather avoid will certainly happen from time to time.  :-}

Peace,
david
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Taliban: Evil men with guns afraid of truth from a 14-year old girl.