How to descend into the extract to build in a subdir

Paul Schmehl pschmehl_lists at tx.rr.com
Tue Nov 27 20:24:21 UTC 2012

I'm working on a port that requires a separate ./configure and ./make to
build libraries before you build the main source.  How is this done in
ports?

I figure you have to do something in pre-build:, but I'm not sure exactly
what.
(cd ${WRKSRC}/subdir && ${MAKE}) causes make to fail entirely.  I'm having
trouble finding a comparable example in ports and there doesn't seem to be
anything about it in the porters handbook (that I have found.)

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst