${name}_fib fix in rc.d script (ports/173366)

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Sun Nov 18 16:36:18 UTC 2012

Hiroki Sato <hrs at FreeBSD.org> wrote
  in <20121118.031240.1840537590824524280.hrs at allbsd.org>:

hr> Hello,
hr>
hr>  I will commit the attached patch for the following today to fix a
hr>  breakage of the rc.d script after ${name}_fib is introduced into
hr>  rc.subr:
hr>
hr>   net/sslh
hr>   www/apache22
hr>   www/cblog
hr>   www/fcgiwrap
hr>   www/shellinabox
hr>   www/squid
hr>   www/squid31
hr>   www/squid32
hr>   net/sslh
hr>
hr>  The change should be compatible with both of the older releases and
hr>  head.  If this commit is not convenient for you or there is something
hr>  wrong with it, please let me know as soon as possible.  Thank you.

 I committed the patch just now.  If you notice there is something
 wrong with it, please let me know.  Thank you.

-- Hiroki