Users Handbook

Joseph a Nagy Jr jnagyjr1978 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 14:36:34 UTC 2012

I'm tired of getting the third degree on irc because of this even though
it's not something I have control over.

When I point someone to the User's handbook for using svn[0] instead of
portsnap, I always seem to receive flack that the handbook points users
to checkout on the central svn repo. I can see the wisdom in using a
mirror, but I cannot fix the handbook and am frankly tired of being
yelled at. Please fix this.

[0]:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ports-using.html
--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org