Forgot the -D syntax

Paul Schmehl pschmehl_lists at tx.rr.com
Wed Nov 14 18:10:38 UTC 2012

I'm having a problem installing x11-fonts/fontsproto.  I'm getting this
error: Fix document syntax or use --skip-validation option

For the life of me I can't remember what the syntax is to incorporate this
into the make.  I've tried -DWITH---skip-validation and several other
combinations without success.

Can somebody please refresh my memory???

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst