Where is best place to log pkg bugs?

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at FreeBSD.org
Sat Nov 10 00:03:37 UTC 2012

On Fri, Nov 02, 2012 at 09:53:45PM -0400, Adam McDougall wrote:
> The mailing lists don't seem to be a good place to send bugs
> and get attention, and I've found a few that I want to report
> and have in a bug system somewhere.  Should I use gnats?  Thanks.
discussion.

You have two way to report pkgng issues and both are accepted the same way by
pkgng developpers:
FreeBSD's gnats: under port category, with ports-mgmt/pkg in title,  that will
end up to be assigned to portmgr and taken by me directly.

The other possibility is the github issue tracking directly, which allow anyone
working on pkgng to take the task or discuss about it.

Both are equals for pkgng developpers.

Thanks for the reports btw :)

regards,
Bapt