tk85 Port Maintenance

Joseph a Nagy Jr jnagyjr1978 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 02:42:53 UTC 2012

On 11/08/12 09:33, Eitan Adler wrote:
> On 8 November 2012 09:56, Joseph a Nagy Jr <jnagyjr1978 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> The tr -> ${TR} conversion is also wrong, you're changing what the sed
>>> liner is looking for. If you do so, it won't find it anymore.
>>
>> That was one of many suggestions from portlint.
>
> try make -VTR to see what the difference is. Keep in mind that
> portlint is a cool which gives guidance, but it isn't always correct.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind, but I was just going by what he said
earlier about following its suggestions. Still learning. (:

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org