tk85 Port Maintenance

Pietro Cerutti gahr at FreeBSD.org
Thu Nov 8 09:13:45 UTC 2012

On 2012-Nov-07, 17:12, Joseph a Nagy Jr wrote:
> On 11/06/12 02:20, Pietro Cerutti wrote:
> <snip>
> > * I won't comment on the LICENSE stuff, I don't know enough about it
> >
> > * XFT_DESC
> >   This is already defined in bsd.options.desc.mk. I'd say that
> >   "Xft font library" is ok as a description.
> >
> > * LIB_DEPENDS+=  Xft:${PORTSDIR}/x11-fonts/libXft
> >   This should really be
> >   USE_XORG+=  xft
> >
> > * LIB_DEPENDS= tcl${SHORT_TK_VER}${THREADS_SUFFIX}:....
> >   If you're ok to wait until I get rid of the -thread slave ports,
> >   you don't need to bother about this part of the Makefile
> >

> svn checked out, svn diff
>
> http://pastebin.com/kLdUFp9H

-XFT_DESC=      Use Xft fonts
+XFT_DESC=      Xft font library

This is not needed. As I said, XFT_DESC is already defined in
bsd.options.desc.mk

The tr -> ${TR} conversion is also wrong, you're changing what the sed
liner is looking for. If you do so, it won't find it anymore.

By the way, Tcl/Tk 8.5.13 is bound to be released in the next few days
(the first RC is out now, actually). You might want to include the
update in your diff :)

--
Pietro Cerutti
The FreeBSD Project