New port cad/fritzing

Robert Backhaus robbak at robbak.com
Wed Nov 7 11:37:33 UTC 2012

I had not problems building, but when I run, I get error messages:

Dialog: Sorry, we have a problem with the swapping mechanism. Fritzing
still works, but you won't be able to change parts properties

While "loading bin: core parts", a dialog that says "Unable to find the
following 112 parts", and a list starting with
'3234DBDC00PotnetionmetModuleId' at parts/core/basic_poti.fzp'

When closing that window (The 'OK' button is unavailable, because it is way
off the bottom of the screen), we get printed to the console:
7 times:
QPainter::begin: Paint device returned engine == 0, type: 2
QPainter::end: Painter not active, aborted
about 42 times:
libpng error: PNG file corrupted by ASCII conversion

The program then opens, but, as there are no parts, I can't do much.