tk85 Port Maintenance

Pietro Cerutti gahr at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 6 08:20:52 UTC 2012

On 2012-Nov-04, 08:48, Joseph a Nagy Jr wrote:
> On 11/02/12 06:21, Pietro Cerutti wrote:
> >> <snip>

> >> Going ahead to make those changes, old pastebin link is defunct.
> >>
> >> New diff with all changes:
> >> http://pastebin.com/iwhpXfcp
> >
> > This won't apply, either. Could you provide a diff as dumped by svn diff
> > in tk85's directory?
> >

> Try this diff:
> http://pastebin.com/9YacWnss

* I won't comment on the LICENSE stuff, I don't know enough about it

* XFT_DESC
  This is already defined in bsd.options.desc.mk. I'd say that
  "Xft font library" is ok as a description.

* LIB_DEPENDS+=  Xft:${PORTSDIR}/x11-fonts/libXft
  This should really be
  USE_XORG+=  xft

* LIB_DEPENDS= tcl${SHORT_TK_VER}${THREADS_SUFFIX}:....
  If you're ok to wait until I get rid of the -thread slave ports,
  you don't need to bother about this part of the Makefile

--
Pietro Cerutti
The FreeBSD Project

PGP Public Key: