[CFT] devel/binutils 2.23

Niclas Zeising zeising at freebsd.org
Mon Nov 5 14:56:37 UTC 2012

Hi!
Attached is a patch that updates the devel/binutils port to the latest
version, 2.23.  This is a minor version, and looking at the release
notes I can't see anything suprising.  Nonetheless it would be very good
to have it tested before I commit the update (sometime after 9.1 when
the ports tree is unfrozen).  I am especially interested in testing on
things not i386 or amd64, since I only have access to those architectures.
When applying the patch, remember to add -E to patch, to remove empty files.
Thank you!
--
Niclas Zeising