Audacity Upgrade 1.x -> 2.x Craps Out

Joseph a Nagy Jr jnagyjr1978 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 08:31:16 UTC 2012

On 11/05/12 01:44, Peter Jeremy wrote:
> On 2012-Oct-28 21:00:30 -0500, Joseph a Nagy Jr <jnagyjr1978 at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> I realise your options are different - could you please provide some more
> detail about your options and FreeBSD version.
>
> The other thing I notice about your log is that it doesn't seem to be
> building in the correct dependency order.  Can you check that your
> portmaster is up to date and all your ports work directories are emtpy.

Sorry, I don't get my own posts (gmail's fault) and I forgot about this.
I just disabled soundtouch (caused compile failure). I rebuilt without
that option just fine.

FWIW, 9.0/i386

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org