pkgng/git pkg_config.c:257: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned

Jason Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Mon Nov 5 03:46:39 UTC 2012

Hi all,

On stable/8 most current updated system with most recent version of
pkgng from git checked out I am getting the following warning being
treated as an error. I don't have further time to look into ATM but if
this catches someones attention to look at it further it would be
appreciated.

stable/8 i386
---

pkg_config.c: In function 'pkg_config_parse':
pkg_config.c:257: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
*** Error code 1

Thanks,

--

 - (2^(N-1)) JJH48-ARIN