CFT: vlc 2.0.4

Joseph a Nagy Jr jnagyjr1978 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 22:47:46 UTC 2012

On 11/04/12 16:29, Juergen Lock wrote:
<snip>
> Can you double-check the patch applied completely, make -V PKGNAME
> should return vlc-2.0.4,3 and PORTVERSION in the Makefile should
> have been patched to 2.0.4 .
>
>  The other problems people found are real tho, I've put a new
> update here:
>
> 	http://people.freebsd.org/~nox/tmp/vlc-2.0.4-002.patch
>
>  Thanx! :)
> 	Juergen

the problem was I hadn't upgraded to 2.0.3 yet. I was on 1.x from a
binary install. I'm currently running an install on original patch w/o
ncurses (busted on me too).

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org