poudriere amassing fetch errors

Wolfgang Riegler wolfgang at riegler.homeip.net
Fri Nov 2 16:52:22 UTC 2012

Hi,

unfortunately I have the same problem. A lot of fetch and checksum errors. I have set RESOLV_CONF=/etc/resolv.conf in /usr/local/etc/poudriere.conf, resolv.conf is copied to the poudriere jail and manual fetching of the ports is working.
On every run of poudriere bulk different ports are failing due to fetch or checksum errors. Sometimes no file is fetched, sometimes a small one and then I get a checksum failure, sometimes the file is about two times bigger and I get a checksum failure, too.

Normal make install clean is running fine on that machine.

I'm using FreeBSD 9.1-rc2 and poudriere 2.2 (2.1. had the same issue)

I have some other problems as well:
- poudriere bulk doesn't exit; after building all pkgs it sleeps forever
- I have two errors several times, but I don't know to which ports they belong:
	perl: not found
	"Makefile", line 86: warning: "/bin/sh -c 'case `perl --version` in *freebsd-thread*) echo yes ;; esac'" returned non-zero status
	and
	/usr/local/bin/apr-1-config: not found
	"Makefile.common", line 115: warning: "/usr/local/bin/apr-1-config --includedir" returned non-zero status

Could anybody help me?

Thanks

Wolfgang