[HEADSUP] New framework options aka optionng

Vitaly Magerya vmagerya at gmail.com
Wed May 30 10:34:50 UTC 2012

Folks, when moving forward with optionsng, do we want to convert
NOPORTDOCS and NOPORTEXAMPLES to options everywhere? I fear that if we
do, way too many ports which otherwise have no options will start asking
if I want the docs -- which I don't really care either way (unless that
brings in new dependencies).

Maybe it would be best if ports which otherwise don't have options, and
for which building docs don't require new dependencies would not put
DOCS and EXAMPLES into options? What do you think?