py27-kdebindings-pykde4-4.7.2 build error

Janos Dohanics web at 3dresearch.com
Sun May 20 23:27:57 UTC 2012

On Sun, 20 May 2012 17:47:18 -0300
Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Janos Dohanics <web at 3dresearch.com> writes:
>
> > On Sun, 20 May 2012 15:26:25 -0300
> > Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> >> Can you check it has the SIPFILES option enabled and that you have
> >> /usr/local/share/py-sip/QtScript/QtScriptmod.sip on your system?
> >> Could you also post the build output with CMAKE_VERBOSE _and_
> >> parallel jobs disabled?
> >
> > I have not had the SIPFILES option enabled:
> >
> > # make showconfig
> > ===> The following configuration options are available for
> > py27-qt4-script-4.8.5,1: API=off "Install QtScript API for
> > QScintilla2" DEBUG=off "Enable debugging in generated code"
> >      SIPFILES=off "Install the QtScript SIP files"
> >      TRACING=off "Enable tracing in generated code"
> > ===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
> >
> > # ls -al /usr/local/share/py-sip/QtScript/QtScriptmod.sip
> > ls: /usr/local/share/py-sip/QtScript/QtScriptmod.sip: No such file
> > or directory
> >
> > Output of "make DISABLE_MAKE_JOBS=1 CMAKE_VERBOSE=1"
> >
> > http://wwwp.3dresearch.com/py27-kdebindings-pykde4_make_CMAKE_VERBOSE_and_DISABLE_MAKE_JOBS.txt
> >
> > Failed again - now I'm confused: a few hours ago I just built this
> > port successfully with the same flags (?)
>
> Ah, things still behave sensibly :-)
>
> Please enable SIPFILES in that port, that should fix your build.

Still confused, though - Unfortunately, I did not save all the build
attempts, so I'm trying to re-trace my steps.

1. Trying to upgrade to kde-4.7.4_1 from kde-4.7.2

2. Build of the many ports goes fine until error while building
py27-kdebindings-pykde4-4.7.4_1

3. make clean, distclean, csup, try again, error at about the same
place.

4. Asking help from list.

5. After I took Max Brazhnikov's suggestion
('make DISABLE_MAKE_JOBS=1 CMAKE_VERBOSE=1') the port did build without
error.

6. Finished upgrading to kde-4.7.4_1

So, I thought building py27-kdebindings-pykde4-4.7.4_1 requires
DISABLE_MAKE_JOBS=1

However, when I repeated the same after you asked (DISABLE_MAKE_JOBS=1),
it ended with an error.

One thing I'm sure of is that I never changed build options for
py27-qt4-script...

I'm glad that I could finish upgrading KDE with all your help... I
guess I should log port builds every time.

--
Janos Dohanics