Renown-Image/printer chip/1.98USD per pc for Samsung 104

Joanna-Renown joanna at renown-image.com
Tue May 15 08:57:32 UTC 2012

Dear Customer,

How is your day? Wish great.

This is Ms.Joanna from Renown-Image from China, our company mainly deals with printer chips for over 6 years.

Renown-Image can offer you hundreds of high-quality compatible laserjet chips for HP, Samsung, Lexmark, Xerox, Sharp, Dell, OKI, IBM and other series.

We guarantee top quality and can send 1:1 replacement for defective chips.

Free samples we can offer with shipping charge on your own.

Please contact us for detailed information.

Best regards,

Joanna

Renown Image (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
RM1212, Ge Lin Wang Yuan,