textproc/p5-XML-SAX: prerequisite XML::SAX::Base 1.05 not found

milki milki at rescomp.berkeley.edu
Wed May 9 22:43:40 UTC 2012

On 09:26 Wed 09 May     , Kevin Oberman wrote:
> > I think that p5-XML-SAX-Base has to be removed before installing (maybe even
> > building) ?p5-XML-SAX-0.99.
>
> I did a "pkg_delete p5-XML-SAX-Base-\*" followed by "portmaster
> p5-XML-SAX-Base" and "portmaster p5-XML-SAX". Once I did that,
> everything went fine. (In theaory I could have deleted
> p5-XML-SAX-Base and then installed both p5-XML-SAX-Base and p5-XML-SAX
> in a single portmaster run, but I didn't do it that way, so I can't
> promise that it will work.

Do either of you remember how p5-XML-SAX-Base was installed? The port
was removed 6 years ago and sunpoet readded it with the 0.99 update. It
appears to have already been installed according to your port logs but
not detected by the perl install itself, which means it there is some
discrepency in the package's file locations.

-milki