print/freetype2 build failure - cannot determine name of library object from ... libfreetype.so.9

Bryan Drewery bryan at shatow.net
Sun May 6 14:57:25 UTC 2012

Does anyone else get this failure when building print/freetyp2?

gnome-libtool: compile: cannot determine name of library object from
`/wrkdirs/usr/ports/print/freetype2/work/freetype-2.4.9/objs/.libs/libfreetype.so.9'

It's weird, it works on redports (all builders), as well as my own 7.4
i386, 8.3 i386, 9.0 amd64. All work.

It just fails for me when building in a jail.

I removed all of my custom make.conf changes and rebuilt all
dependencies as well.

Regards,
Bryan Drewery