Puppet port - Dashboard guide or config reference

Kaya Saman kayasaman at gmail.com
Wed May 2 14:06:38 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've managed to get Puppet up and running on FreeBSD 8.2 which I built
from ports.... however, I am having difficulty in finding
documentation on how to get the Dashboard up and running.

I am totally new to Puppet though not to FreeBSD, so I've managed to
hack through quite a bit already and got basic functionality - my test
client syncs up! woohoo :-)

Can anyone give me a hand or a hint as to where a good Doc on the web
gui is:? Unfortunately the puppetlabs site isn't much help in that
respect (unless I missed it?).

Regards,

Kaya