new port request

Jeremy Messenger mezz.freebsd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 19:23:02 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 1:56 PM, AN <andy at neu.net> wrote:
> I would like to request the following app be added to the ports tree.  I am
> not a developer or I would try to do it myself.
>
> Packet Tracer Version 5.3.3
> <snip>
>
> It is a Cisco application that is very helpful for learning networking, and
> studying for Cisco exams.  It would be a useful tool to have on FreeBSD.
> Thanks in advance to anyone who may work on this.

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/netacad/course_catalog/PacketTracer.html

"The Packet Tracer software is available free of charge ONLY to
Networking Academy instructors, students, alumni, and administrators
that are registered Academy Connection users.

To Download Packet Tracer:

•Log in to Academy Connection (you must be a registered Networking
Academy student, alumni, instructor, or administrator)"

--
mezz.freebsd at gmail.com - mezz at FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD GNOME Team