installing GeoIP

Norman Khine norman at khine.net
Mon Mar 5 20:05:40 UTC 2012

so the problem is not my freebsd box but the package GeoIP that does
not buid on my box?

as when i do this:

$ npm install geoip
    npm WARN node-static at 0.5.9 dependencies field should be hash of
<name>:<version-range> pairs
    npm WARN riak-js at 0.4.1 package.json: bugs['web'] should probably
be bugs['url']
    npm http GET https://registry.npmjs.org/geoip
    npm http 304 https://registry.npmjs.org/geoip

    > geoip at 0.4.5 preinstall /home/khine/sandboxes/livestats/node_modules/geoip
    > node-waf clean || (exit 0); node-waf configure build

    Nothing to clean (project not configured)
    Checking for program g++ or c++          : /usr/bin/g++
    Checking for program cpp                 : /usr/bin/cpp
    Checking for program ar                  : /usr/bin/ar
    Checking for program ranlib              : /usr/bin/ranlib
    Checking for g++                         : ok
    Checking for node path                   : not found
    Checking for node prefix                 : ok /home/khine
    'configure' finished successfully (0.019s)
    Waf: Entering directory
`/home/khine/sandboxes/livestats/node_modules/geoip/build'

so, would i need to change this file
https://github.com/kuno/GeoIP/blob/master/wscript as is not finding
the correct paths to the llibrararies?

--
chr(97+(ord(c)-83)%26) for c in ",adym,*)&uzq^zqf" ] )