Porting applications with "nice" installers

Fernando Apesteguía fernando.apesteguia at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 15:50:05 UTC 2012

Sorry, I read the answer but I forgot to to ask to CC me since I'm not
subscribed to the list :S

I had a look at the Opera port. The script is uses is a non-gui one.
The applications I'm talking about provide full graphical installation
programs.

I suppose I should try to somehow get rid of them.

Thanks!