[HEADS UP] Ports tree migration to Subversion

Jason Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Fri Jun 29 00:25:53 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 06:45:20PM +0300, mbsd wrote:
> Ok.
>
> I'll be submitting a pr when ports move to svn.
> Without testing, this patch is not more than dirty code.
>
> On Thu, 2012-06-28 at 07:55 -0700, Eitan Adler wrote:
> > On 28 June 2012 05:33, mbsd <mbsd at isgroup.com.ua> wrote:
> > > Hi list.
> > >
> > > It will be wonderful. When src had moved to svn, nobody cared about make
> > > update command.
> > > I wish to had this in ports makefile:
> >
> > Submit a PR with this patch so portmgr will look at it.

How do you propose it should define a OOB repo ? since there is no
official ... repo for git.

Yes I know! there are some out there. But thats not to say they should
be supported in tree until one has at least been announced as official
and can be pointed to and has shown to be kept just as up to date as the
svn tree.

JMO

--