OpenMPI 1.6 port

Matthieu Volat mazhe at alkumuna.eu
Tue Jun 26 20:58:41 UTC 2012

Hello everybody

As I had to deal with OpenMPI 1.6 packaging for my work, I thought that I could use the acquired knowledge to update the net/openmpi port after working hours.

I've attached a tar containing the updated port directory, I hope it can help a bit the maintainers or interested people. I did not find any problem with a few basic programs.

As this version changed a bunch of soname, it will impact any port depending on openmpi (freshports lists science/dlpoly-classic and science/meep).

Regards,

--
Matthieu Volat <mazhe at alkumuna.eu>