[CFT] gdal 1.9.1 update and other changes

Frank Broniewski brfr at metrico.lu
Mon Jun 25 15:02:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

I got an error today while I tried to compile py-gdal in a jail where
the ports dir is mounted as read-only. I don't know if that's really the
reason for the compilation failure, but I can't think of anything else.

The error is:
make: don't know how to make sanity-config. Stop

my /etc/make.conf:
DISTDIR = /var/ports/distfiles
PACKAGES = /var/ports/packages
WRKDIRPREFIX = /tmp

Unfortunately I am out of ideas, and google does not yield anything
helpful for me, so I thought I mention this on the list here where are
more skilled people than me hanging around ;-)

I am glad to provide more info if necessary

Frank

--
Frank BRONIEWSKI

METRICO s.à r.l.