optionsng and tinderbox?

Matthew Seaman matthew at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jun 21 11:51:08 UTC 2012

On 21/06/2012 10:26, Ganael LAPLANCHE wrote:
>> > However on inspection, openldap24-server and openldap24-client take
>> > different sets of options: -server takes a super-set of -client.  So
>> > having a shared OPTIONSFILE doesn't make sense to me [...]

> You're right ! This is now fixed in the current ports tree, but your
> patch reversed that change :p Could you remove the OPTIONS_DIR patch for
> net/openldap24-server ?

Fixed in the latest iteration of the patches on Freefall.  While I was
there, I made the equivalent change with respect to openldap23-server
(ie. not using OPTIONS_DIR at all) although that makes little difference
as openldap23-client doesn't use any options at all.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--
Dr Matthew J Seaman MA, D.Phil.