ports/textproc/stardict3

Ruslan Mahmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Sun Jun 17 07:04:42 UTC 2012

mbsd wrote on 11.06.2012 17:03:

>> Previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)
>>
>> Does this help? Let me know if you need more info or want me test
>> changes in the source.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> 	matthias

While I didn't know anything about how to solve this particular
breakage, I can just suggest you to look at textproc/goldendict instead.
It's an fully stardict dictionaries compatible. Plus it can check
urbandictionary, wikipedia and other (custom) online resources for a
word definition. I migrated to it when it only had landed to the ports
tree (thanks bsam@!) because stardict is dead upstream for a long time.
Hope this helps.

PS. I know about stardict fork, but never checked it.
--
Regards,
Ruslan

Tinderboxing kills... the drives.