FreeBSD Port: sabnzbdplus-0.6.15

David Brooks dab at rj45.org
Fri Jun 15 07:32:53 UTC 2012

Thanks for the heads up.  I've been out of town on business all week, and
we're coming up on the close of the quarter, so I've been a bit busy.  I'll
do my best to get it ported soon, though I expect it may take longer than
usual given that it's a "larger" update, the extent of which I don't yet
know.

If you happen to get it working on your end and can submit a patch against
the current port, I'll be happy to test it and approve it.  Otherwise, I
may be a little while.  Let me know your results.

-db.

--
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine." -- RFC1925