Imagemagick: FAIL, now in Magick++/demo/analyze.sh

Kevin Oberman kob6558 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 00:32:56 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 11:40 AM, Robert Huff <roberthuff at rcn.com> wrote:

> Rainer Hurling writes:
>
>>  >> The new version fails in a new location, even with the default options.
>>  >
>>  > Was this an amd64 system? All of my i386 systems installed the new
>>  > ImageMagick cleanly, but my only amd64 system hit this.
>>
>>  Yes, for me too, it fails on CURRENT amd64 system.
>
>        As of 20 minutes ago, ImageMagick-6.7.7.6 builds using clang
> and default options), installs, and passes the internal test suite
> on
>
> FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT #0: Sun Mar 11 08:20:02 EDT 2012  amd64
>
>        I haven't tried to _use_ the program, but then I rarely do.

Don't know about others, but i am still using gcc.

In any case, this won't show up with defaults as the default is to NOT
run tests. Tests were disabled by default last October. the commit
message gave no reason for why.

Of course, this means Doug must be wrong about using defaults.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
E-mail: kob6558 at gmail.com