Zenoss Port Web-UI seems incomplete

Kaya Saman kayasaman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 17:55:28 UTC 2012

[...]
> How are you accessing the system? What port?
> I have set it up locally, and can access it on port 8080:
>
> http://localhost:8080
>
> -jgh

That is exactly how I set it up which should actually just be this by
default....

When I had the service started initially I used:

service zenoss start

(just to add here: I didn't know that one could use the 'service'
command on FreeBSD and thought it was only RPM based Linux centric)

I noticed that some of the other daemons hadn't started so I decided to
reboot.

Running /usr/local/etc/rc.d/zenoss stop/start after the restart still
didn't get the web-ui functioning??

....so I took the errors in the logs and posted here.

Am confused!

Regards,

Kaya