FreeBSD Ports conflicts checker

Sulev-Madis Silber madis555 at hot.ee
Tue Jun 5 11:30:03 UTC 2012

Well, I admit that this short summary was little too big. Bigger than
the another report that regularly ends up in ports@

Maybe big maintainer groups need different approach to this. And this
needs more refinement. I let things settle for a while and tell few
weeks later what is left.

With more sanity and size checks, maybe. Refined form of conflicts. This
report already contains useful stuff but it's hard to spot currently.