net-im/skype-devel

Juergen Lock nox at jelal.kn-bremen.de
Mon Jun 4 17:53:08 UTC 2012

In article <20120604120054.GA1849 at tiny> you write:
>Hi,
Hi!

>I run 10-CURRENT r235646 and CVS updated ports (both from May, 19);
>
>skype-2.1.0.81,1 is working fine, uncluding viedo: the port
>net-im/skype-devel still says, that video is broken;
>
>is there some pre-view to test or to help debugging?

I'm not itetcu but...

 Skype is closed source so it's not easy to find out why video
doesn't work with the version in net-im/skype-devel, but IIRC
linux_kdump showed it's trying to use the Linux inotify syscall
which is still missing in the Linuxolator.  Is this the cause video
doesn't work?  Only those with the source know...

 HTH,
	Juergen