[HEADSUP] Please convert your ports to new options framework

Bryan Drewery bryan at shatow.net
Mon Jun 4 13:30:56 UTC 2012

On 6/3/2012 1:44 PM, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The new options framework is now in the port for a week, most of the problems
> directly concerning the framework seems to have been addressed.
>
> regards,
> Bapt

A common question I have seen is how to support 0 or 1 in the SINGLE list.

You can achieve this by adding the SINGLE group to the OPTIONS_DEFINE.

For example:

OPTIONS_DEFINE=	DB_OVERRIDE
OPTIONS_SINGLE= DB_OVERRIDE
OPTIONS_SINGLE_DB_OVERRIDE=	BDB4 BDB1
OPTIONS_DEFAULT=	DB_OVERRIDE BDB4
DB_OVERRIDE_DESC=	Override DB backend instead of default DBM
BDB1_DESC=	Use Berkeley DB 1
BDB4_DESC=	Use Berkeley DB >=2

Here DB_OVERRIDE must be selected to select either of BDB4 or BDB1.

This gives you 0 or 1 on the BDB4/BDB1.

Regards,
Bryan Drewery