Firefox 14 build broken due to wrong libpng

Dan Allen danallen46 at airwired.net
Fri Jul 27 18:04:56 UTC 2012

My build from ports of Firefox 14.0.1 dies in the configure script.  It says that the system PNG library does not support APNGs.  (I am on FreeBSD 8.3 stable.)  Anyway, if I manually run config

	./configure --without-system-png

then configure succeeds, but then configure says that I am not building with a separate obj tree and gmake ends up failing later on.  Obviously I need the full build scripts.

Possible fix: add --without-system-png to the BSD overrides?

Dan Allen