mariadb-client-5.3.7 marked broken?

Mark Costlow cheeks at swcp.com
Sat Jul 21 16:16:21 UTC 2012

Thanks, the fix there worked and I was able to install both client and server.

I have run into another issue -- the resulting server build doesn't have
either InnoDB or XtraDB available (according to SHOW ENGINES).

XtraDB and InnoDB are both selected in "make config", although the
config screen is jumbled in a strange way (hard to explain, but the
selectors and their descriptions are skewed and not on the same line).
This seems to be the only config screen of all my ports that has this
issue ... it's not a terminal problem, and I confirmed it's the same
way for that port on a different server.  I'm still poking around at it.

Thanks,

Mark

--
Mark Costlow    | Southwest Cyberport | Fax:   +1-505-232-7975
cheeks at swcp.com | Web:   www.swcp.com | Voice: +1-505-232-7992

abq-strange.com -- Interesting photos taken in Albuquerque, NM
                   Last post: Ring of Fire Eclipse - 2012-05-24 20:22:13